3 | Ruben Dias - 2023/24

That tackle on Bellingham first half almost had me shit the bed, that was all or nothing, miss that and he's either seeing red or they're clean through. Brilliant because it came off but fuck me it was risky.

Did well to avoid the booking, having 6 defenders at the club and a couple of them injury prone means we can't have suspensions, we're also optionless if players aren't in great form. Just needs to keep it simple.
To be fair to him on that one it was an incredibly shit pass by Akanji.

I think people are overly harsh on him, maybe because he was literally the best CB in the world a few seasons back. He often plays alone as a CB. It's a really hard task because of the way we play, and sometimes we are so vulnerable at the back. People forget he is still just a 26 year old, so a young lad with many years ahead of him. His return to the back line last season won us the title. He is strong, committed, a great tackler, a real warrior at the back. We need him, even if sometimes he is shaky. Who isn't?

After being one our best defenders for last few years it was inevitable he will have a bit of a dip! His awareness isn't as great as stones and Ake I feel stones in the position he was for there second would have ran to the goal line while a Akanji and Ortega was closing him down. .

After being one our best defenders for last few years it was inevitable he will have a bit of a dip! His awareness isn't as great as stones and Ake I feel stones in the position he was for there second would have ran to the goal line while a Akanji and Ortega was closing him down. .
As it happened he did nothing on that goal. Poor play.

I think people are overly harsh on him, maybe because he was literally the best CB in the world a few seasons back. He often plays alone as a CB. It's a really hard task because of the way we play, and sometimes we are so vulnerable at the back. People forget he is still just a 26 year old, so a young lad with many years ahead of him. His return to the back line last season won us the title. He is strong, committed, a great tackler, a real warrior at the back. We need him, even if sometimes he is shaky. Who isn't?
We wouldn’t have won three pl titles in a row if it weren’t for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.