North Stand Expansion

Quite intrigued to see where that peculiar wee steel guy laid flat on the ground next to the tower goes. Could be the top level bridging element beteween the two that the new roof beams meet. Anyone else able to see anything more likely or obvious?

1000014862.jpg1000014861.jpg

Also, you can see just how tight it is getting now, to the existing structure at the top. At one point you can see it swaying in the wind, which highlights how little maneuvering room there is up there, for dismantling etc.

1000014867.jpg1000014865.jpg1000014863.jpg

100% this, when the camera scans the stadium for a weekend PL game the amount of FOC is scary, that needs addressing quickly.
Forced marches....Ageist cleansed to Lytham,Grange over Sands, Cartmel or Wythenshawe....Timed attendance at a care home on match day....Get to fuck.

We FOCs haven't gone through the shit of the 50s 60s 70s 80s & 90s to be binned of by some euthanasia supporting JCLs.

Get to fuck again !!

Forced marches....Ageist cleansed to Lytham,Grange over Sands, Cartmel or Wythenshawe....Timed attendance at a care home on match day....Get to fuck.

We FOCs haven't gone through the shit of the 50s 60s 70s 80s & 90s to be binned of by some euthanasia supporting JCLs.

Get to fuck again !!
As long as I can still get about under my own steam I will be at the home PL and FA Cup matches. Mid-week games do my head in but I will go if it is PL or FA Cup.

Having my 78th birthday in less than a weeks time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.