FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wealdstone (James) is a decent set up. Parking, Beer and food decent and reasonable (for London). 2 tube stations within easy reach (5 min walk). The one at Ruislip Manor got some boozers close which had a load of blues in them for the cup final last year. Good option if driving.
Thanks for the heads up mate, I live near London so it’s easy for me and no car getting in the way of my boozing :-)

If we have that Boxpark place does that mean there won't be a fan area on the main concourse bit outside the turnstiles? There was one set up there for the Sheff Utd game last season.

If you want to book a car or minibus in for parking at Wealdstone, you can on their website.
We will be heading there first again for the 4th time in a row for Wembley visits. Superb venue to meet before the game. Cheaper drinks than London prices and a decent bbq! See some of you there!

They can fook right off.

Im only down for the day so will carry on to Harrow on The Hill, theres a couple of good pubs there. Would do Wealdstone if we had the time as good to give money to a non league club.
Heard there’s a lot of really good Chinese restaurants in Harrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.