Crime on the rise / is society f*cked?

Haha you're being quietly influenced by @calum down and his awkwardness, refusing to use capital letters.
You're both so transparent.....I can see right through you both.

In fact are you him ?
settle down, settle down.
i'm all for full stops, punctuation in general, spelling and grammar.
it's capital letters that can do one.

Just in case, which party and ward no chance it's here but can't be too careful.....
The ward is Farnworth North, the candidate is Mark Bailey.

One conviction for harassment, and four for criminal damage. All within the last 18 months.

The party is Farnworth & Kearsley First. Surprisingly they have removed me from their website until May 3rd (day after the election)

I'll upload a video of him keying my car when I can figure out how to place one on here !

The ward is Farnworth North, the candidate is Mark Bailey.

One conviction for harassment, and four for criminal damage. All within the last 18 months.

The party is Farnworth & Kearsley First. Surprisingly they have removed me from their website until May 3rd (day after the election)

I'll upload a video of him keying my car when I can figure out how to place one on here !
This ****?

IMG_9949.jpeg

There is also a 'sense of entitlement' to contend with, it's not all haves, and have nots.

Last summer I had a run in with a cyclist. I reminded him that giving signals on the road was not just for car drivers. He started effing and blinding and trying to chase the car. I parked up outside my house, and he stopped 20 yards away still shouting the odds, and calling me a liar.

I invited him to come and look at my dashcam to prove it, he declined and threatened us by saying that he knew where we lived. This annoyed me, I walked over to him, at which point he hit me. I 'defended' myself, and left him sat on the road telling him that he'd just been battered by his grandad.

He ran to the Police to try and say that I'd assaulted him,but I'd already reported his behaviour as I suspected what he would try.

Over the next couple of months he keyed my car 4 times, all on my high quality CCTV system. Oh how he was surprised when the Police turned up at his address 6.30 one morning to arrest him in front of his wife (who knew nothing). He ended up paying a large repair bill, and having 5 criminal convictions. This guy is teacher of some sort apparently, so that's going to look great when he tries to get his next clearance to work !

All for his 'cyclists sense of entitlement', even though he was completely in the wrong in the first place !
Well played. The desire to twat the fucker must've been strong.

Well played. The desire to twat the fucker must've been strong.
I did get to 'defend' myself until his arse was on the floor. I believe the phrase I used was 'you just got battered by your grandad'... ;-)

Anyway, here's video of the little charmer in action....

Last edited:
I did get to 'defend' myself... ;-)

Anyway, here's video of the little charmer in action....

What a twat. I don't go round keying cars, but if I was petty enough to do so I wouldn't be wearing a high-vis style coat with matching barnet. Bit of a giveaway.

What a twat. I don't go round keying cars, but if I was petty enough to do so I wouldn't be wearing a high-vis style coat with matching barnet. Bit of a giveaway.
He’s all over there f&k first face book page I hope he gets no votes .

He’s all over there f&k first face book page I hope he gets no votes .
They've conveniently removed me from the page until May 3rd for the crime of contacting them privately over this.

So the word is being spread everywhere else. If they prefer to back the offender over the victim, on their own reputation be it !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.