Crime on the rise / is society f*cked?

Contact your local paper, show them the salacious story with evidence and then let them question him and his party about his behaviour.

I hope he's a current Starmer Labour offering.

Might even make local TV news.
He's not standing for any of the nationals, but a hyper-local party, unfortunately the party I would normally vote for. It's actually my ward he's standing for grrrr.

I did actually tell them that if he wasn't withdrawn that I would contact the local paper and 'donate' all of the video, court paprework etc. I will be doing that just after Easter, The Bolton News, will probably try the M.E.N also.

Of course I will place as much as possible onto their facebook pages, but can't see it sticking around too long on there, they also have a prescence on X, but I don't.

He's not standing for any of the nationals, but a hyper-local party, unfortunately the party I would normally vote for. It's actually my ward he's standing for grrrr.

I did actually tell them that if he wasn't withdrawn that I would contact the local paper and 'donate' all of the video, court paprework etc. I will be doing that just after Easter, The Bolton News, will probably try the M.E.N also.

Of course I will place as much as possible onto their facebook pages, but can't see it sticking around too long on there, they also have a prescence on X, but I don't.

A response is a response no matter how big or little the party is.

Get yourself on 'X' as well, just to get more light on it. The presence is not the issue, the info is. The man's character will be tainted from thereon in for anything political.

The internet has a long memory and is undefeated in this way.

Stand against him and highlight it all. Might cost a few hundred quid to register.

Sounds like a complete ****.

But didn't you get justice and the money for all the repairs needed?

Why do you need to carry it on?

Although if you want to ruin his life even more just wait until he's elected and then publish the dirt.

It will be a harder fall.

There is also a 'sense of entitlement' to contend with, it's not all haves, and have nots.

Last summer I had a run in with a cyclist. I reminded him that giving signals on the road was not just for car drivers. He started effing and blinding and trying to chase the car. I parked up outside my house, and he stopped 20 yards away still shouting the odds, and calling me a liar.

I invited him to come and look at my dashcam to prove it, he declined and threatened us by saying that he knew where we lived. This annoyed me, I walked over to him, at which point he hit me. I 'defended' myself, and left him sat on the road telling him that he'd just been battered by his grandad.

He ran to the Police to try and say that I'd assaulted him,but I'd already reported his behaviour as I suspected what he would try.

Over the next couple of months he keyed my car 4 times, all on my high quality CCTV system. Oh how he was surprised when the Police turned up at his address 6.30 one morning to arrest him in front of his wife (who knew nothing). He ended up paying a large repair bill, and having 5 criminal convictions. This guy is teacher of some sort apparently, so that's going to look great when he tries to get his next clearance to work !

All for his 'cyclists sense of entitlement', even though he was completely in the wrong in the first place !
Sounds like the guy I had a run in with in buxton yesterday.
I was driving went to pull out from a junction checked to my left lights on red.
As I pulled out this clown on a bike nearly hit my car then started to call me a wanker.

I pulled along said him he kept calling to a wanker and telling me to fuck off.
I'd just been to morrisons and had the shopping on the front seat.
I know it's childish but I threw eggs at him

Although if you want to ruin his life even more just wait until he's elected and then publish the dirt.

I'm not after ruining his life which is why I approached the party privately to inform them of his 'previous'. He's not fit to be a councillor, and short of standing him down I believe that the electorate have the right to know the truth of the man being foisted upon them.

After all, how do they stand on things like anti social behaviour when they are trying to promote a criminal guilty of harrassment, and four counts of criminal damage all less than two years ago ?

BTW, he still tries to intimidate my wife !

It's not like he's trying to get him fired or something. The bloke's putting himself forward as someone who's suitable to run the council. I think it's fair game to point it out if you have clear evidence that they're not.

I'm not after ruining his life which is why I approached the party privately to inform them of his 'previous'. He's not fit to be a councillor, and short of standing him down I believe that the electorate have the right to know the truth of the man being foisted upon them.

After all, how do they stand on things like anti social behaviour when they are trying to promote a criminal guilty of harrassment, and four counts of criminal damage all less than two years ago ?

BTW, he still tries to intimidate my wife !
If he’s still trying to intimidate your wife mate, then anything you do to him is justified as far as I’m concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.