Lucas Paquetá

It’s a tough one and it isn’t my money, so doesn’t really matter, but I just get that feeling you get when you know you’ve paid too much.

He’d be a major upgrade on Nunes, as it stands, so makes sense. Pep also rarely plays youngsters in midfield either, Rico aside.

£85m would put him in the top 25 transfer fees ever.

If Pep wants him and that’s what it costs, then it’ll get done if the club think it’s fair value.

If it stops us going for Musiala or Wirtz, then I’d pull the plug.
If it was either/or I'd take Musiala or Wirtz also but I don't think that's the case...

If it was either/or I'd take Musiala or Wirtz also but I don't think that's the case...
Mahrez not replaced yet, in a year or so Doku or Bobb may do it, favor Bobb.
Gundo not replaced that's where Paqueta comes in for me.
Bernie and Kev will not be here within 1-3 years if Phil takes one place, we need another, Wirtz next year for me.

Why offer 85million when there is no other club interested ?

I know he has a release clause, but so did Yerri Mina ( Barca tied him to 100 Million release clause & then sold him for 20 million to Everton )

Bernie and Kev will not be here within 1-3 years if Phil takes one place, we need another, Wirtz next year for me.
Would love to get Wirtz but I don't think that'll be possible anytime soon. I watch him every week and he's a special player without a doubt...

Watching the West Ham and Leverkusen game if we has a choice it would be Wirtz I'd be getting. He is different class.

Agreed and for me in terms of talent McAtee is far more talented, but becoming a top footballer at the elite level is just about attitude as it is talent.

Benzema and Hatem Ben Arfa were both at Lyon's academy at exactly the same time (it's produced many remarkable players, incidentally). Benzema always recognised generously that Ben Arfa had the greater natural talent.
Look at the professional trajectories of the two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.