Luton Town (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Alvarez seems to be the latest boo bouly target on here
I thought Julian was off it today - things just didn't fall right or he made the wrong decision but to his credit, he never stops trying. but players are not superhuman, they will have dips in form. that said finding a solid position for him looks hard.

Negatives were that the game wasn’t put to bed well before HT and the stupid goal that City conceded.

Plenty of positives, not least a hugely dominant performance with 37 attempts on goal from a necessarily weakened and unbalanced starting XI.

Nice to see Kova do a fine job subbing for Rodri and Doku revisiting his early season form.

Entertaining game despite the opponent spending so much time with so many players deep in their own half.

I am joining you on that one. Ruined my 1983 summer. We were out that night at a wedding reception and I just kept crying, I was young (22) and had never experienced grief like it.

So yes, alongside Spuds, Dips, and ref Alf Grey, Luton will remain forever on my historical most footy loathed list.

Cheap crimpleline beige kerb crawling suit and totally crass behaviour from Pleat at the time.
I’ve told the story before….

….. but absolutely will not tire of shitting on these bastards from the greatest of heights. Fuck off back to the Championship please. Make it sharp.

The win was all that mattered and a very good win to boot
Players rested, Players getting game time, and Ederson back between the posts

Luton will learn so much from today and even if they don't stay up they can be proud of what they have done this season, A Giant of the Modern Premier League vs Luton, Talk about where City have come from, Spare a thought for where Luton have come from, Non League football not so long ago, One of the smallest grounds and small fan base and they come to the Etihad to play the best team in the world,

Luton fans must go away from today and dream that one day it could be them living the dream, That is football
You just never know the future and for Luton, it must taste nice mixing it with the big boys and let's hope they will be back if they go down,

City moves on to the Champions League in midweek, Let's hope Nobody at City thinks it's done and dust and all we have to do is turn up, Today's result and resting players will mean nothing if we don't get the job done

Rested players and still scored 5, what's not to like. We seem to be hitting form at the right time.

I’ve told the story before….

….. but absolutely will not tire shitting on these bastards from the greatest of heights. Fuck off back to the Championship please. Make it sharp.

What's done is done, Forget the past, City was in a right mess back then and you get what you deserve, Swales did all the damage long before we went down that season, From a promising team built by John Bond to Swales fucking it up and sold players like Trevor Francis and John Bond walked leaving us up the creek,

I really admire the Luton manager. His interview was a breath of fresh air in all the bitterness of the twister sphere.
Defo, I was smiling anyway but he made me laugh with his attitude.
On a side note Luton were as boring as fuck but not dirty or diving wankers which probably comes from the manager.
Three points with no injuries that I know of so crack on now lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.