Luton Town (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Was that after or before he kerb crawled ?
Spurs manager at the time. Big press coverage at the time but Martin Edwards discrepancy was hardly mentioned

"SHAMED Manchester United chairman Martin Edwards was cautioned by police yesterday over "Peeping Tom" allegations.

"The 57-year-old father-of-two went to a police station to go through the procedure - which means he accepts his guilt over his behaviour at the Mottram Hall Hotel.

It was said he followed a woman into the ladies' toilets at the Cheshire hotel's private leisure club, got down on his hands and knees, and peered at her under the cubicle door

The woman, in her 40s, was said to be "very distressed" and reported the matter to management.

Edwards, married for 30 years and dogged by sex scandals involving prostitutes, has repeatedly refused to comment"

Spurs manager at the time. Big press coverage at the time but Martin Edwards discrepancy was hardly mentioned

"SHAMED Manchester United chairman Martin Edwards was cautioned by police yesterday over "Peeping Tom" allegations.

"The 57-year-old father-of-two went to a police station to go through the procedure - which means he accepts his guilt over his behaviour at the Mottram Hall Hotel.

It was said he followed a woman into the ladies' toilets at the Cheshire hotel's private leisure club, got down on his hands and knees, and peered at her under the cubicle door

The woman, in her 40s, was said to be "very distressed" and reported the matter to management.

Edwards, married for 30 years and dogged by sex scandals involving prostitutes, has repeatedly refused to comment"
Filthy club , filthy fans , and even more, filthy journalists drinking out of the United trough and have for decades

Give over matey, He just kept them up and had the right to celebrate as he did
pundits back then called both teams Manchester, Our very old Piccadilly radio commentator Brian Clark used to think anybody playing City in red and white stripes was called Stoke City ?

Done and Dusted, Nothing can change the past and being hateful to something that happened 40 years ago is not good for your soul and blood pressure, Relax and enjoy the right here right now
I guess we just see it differently. Pleat’s a ****. Blood pressure is fine thanks.

I am joining you on that one. Ruined my 1983 summer. We were out that night at a wedding reception and I just kept crying, I was young (22) and had never experienced grief like it.

So yes, alongside Spuds, Dips, and ref Alf Grey, Luton will remain forever on my historical most footy loathed list.

Cheap crimpleline beige kerb crawling suit and totally crass behaviour from Pleat at the time.
I'm intrigued by this as I got married on said day are you from leve.

Hated these cunts for years, the. Kerb crawler in his beige suit and slip on loafers, Radi fuckin Antic, that tory **** ex chairman Evans,, who licked Thatchers arse , hope you fuckin sink without trace you small time cunts

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.