Luton Town (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

It's another Pep evolution, but one which may have come too late for the title this season, unless ArseAnal & the Dippers falter.
If we don't retain the title it will have fuck all to do with Haaland not scoring and everything to do with throwing leads away in the final minutes vs Palace, Chelsea and Spurs

If we don't retain the title it will have fuck all to do with Haaland not scoring and everything to do with throwing leads away in the final minutes vs Palace, Chelsea and Spurs
Last season Haaland supplied all those crucial goals. He's had a quieter season this time around, & we've only just began making up the difference with goals from around the team.

If we'd been doing this all season, we may have turned some of those draws into wins, which may have put us 6-8 points ahead when games played parity against Arsenal & the Dippers is taken into consideration.

We looked like we could step up the pressure & score yesterday, when at times this season, it's looked like we could've played for 360 minutes pee game, & still not hit the back of the net.

Even worse, we look vulnerable defensively, where in previous seasons, our title attempts were built on our solid defence.

Special mention to the match day thread which is full of JCL cunts that don’t post in any other thread. Go fuck yourselves, you know who you (as you don’t stick around to read other threads, cunts).

Match threads are the best, during a lull in the game I like to read them to keep myself entertained.

First time I have noticed that the pitch on the left hand side as we attack the South Stand is not looking too good.
A small patch but noticeable from SS3.

Same I was 22 hated the sight of curb crawler in his oxfam baige suit skipping across our pitch.
Did he do pundit work on radio 5 ? If I remember rightly he always rags just Manchester. That really pissed me of we are the only Manchester club. He never said Manchester utd just called them Manchester.
He did a lot of pundit work on Radio 5 Live. I do recall he also did a tv co commentary on the Hamburg UEFA cup game in 2009 and was complimentary on the atmosphere in the Etihad stadium that night.

Last season Haaland supplied all those crucial goals. He's had a quieter season this time around, & we've only just began making up the difference with goals from around the team.

If we'd been doing this all season, we may have turned some of those draws into wins, which may have put us 6-8 points ahead when games played parity against Arsenal & the Dippers is taken into consideration.

We looked like we could step up the pressure & score yesterday, when at times this season, it's looked like we could've played for 360 minutes pee game, & still not hit the back of the net.

Even worse, we look vulnerable defensively, where in previous seasons, our title attempts were built on our solid defence.
The games I mentioned we scored 4, 3 and 2 which in those particular matches should have comfortably seen us over the line
Even as dominant as we were yesterday and as comfortable as the scoreline suggests, we gave three huge chances away only one of which was taken. If the other two had, it would have left a fractious final ten minutes
Barclay should have scored when he hit the bar and there was a fantastic save from Ederson

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.