PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

"FFP was designed by UEFA to ensure clubs don't overspend, the aim is to make sure each club will only spend what they earn which will avoid clubs from going into "dept".

Well we wouldn't want to into 'dept".
Absolutely nothing new and all the apparent sanctions are UEFA ones. Even though it's a premier league matter.

Written by a complete dope.

"FFP was designed by UEFA to ensure clubs don't overspend, the aim is to make sure each club will only spend what they earn which will avoid clubs from going into "dept".

Absolutely nothing new and all the apparent sanctions are UEFA ones. Even though it's a premier league matter.

Don’t you mean a complete dept -:)

Really? I took it as making a very valid point about cooperation vs non-cooperation, seeing as most presumed it was about God’s own
Perhaps I misjudged the point which for me was multifold and interesting when the Club was anonymised:
1. Just because the PL make a forceful point, doesn't mean it is correct or accepted.
2. There are many aspects of cooperation - the PL said "the Club" didn't cooperate because of x, y and z, Everton said they did because of a, b and c.
3. The confirmation bias that the quotes were about City was interesting to me if not to Guadino
4. The IC was dismissive of the PL case on Everton showing the subjective nature of many aspects even in relation to cooperation and document disclosure.

So, I think it was interesting but hey who cares - its just a tweet. I deleted only because so many people were convinced it was about City and didn't/couldn't see the follow up that revealed it was all Everton and I couldn't be arsed explaining over and over to excited Liverpool fans who thought they had their confirmation.

Screen Shot 2024-04-15 at 21.31.56.png

joined the Fail in Feb 24
I have been a journalist 40 years... sadly, I cannot boast the acronym SEO is attached to my name

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.