National Conservatism

You might be one, your likees aren’t.

It’s all too personal for you pal.

Its a daily battle in your mind that just has to be fought.

Take a break, honestly, we have become demons in your head.

I can guarantee over a pint, we would share a laugh and probably agree on lots of things.

Politics aside of course ;-)

I can guarantee over a pint, we would share a laugh and probably agree on lots of things.

I’ve not called you any form of name for weeks. You only pop up in fringe political threads and the monarchy ones.

I don’t deem you a balanced poster in this sub forum.

When you were struggling with your workplace, I wrote a post to you, which I meant every word of.

It's all he has, I have him and Erich Earnests Chihuahua on ignore because I wont reply to them directly to feed their bitter needy wants.

Everyone is Hitler to some people on this forum, hell Starmer gets treated like the second coming by some posters.

Dazdon, people might take this post more seriously if it wasn't posted by a bloke who goes shopping in Asda dressed in an SS uniform. :)

nazi-asda_2720384b.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.