National Conservatism

There is no doubt in my mind that RW authoritarian beliefs are permeating through society, they are backed by a nefarious network of dodgy Tufton street think tanks and American right wing evangelists.

I read up on American Christian evangelist beliefs and they are fucking scary, look them up and if do not terrify you then fair enough, but they are religious fundamentalists in exactly the same way that the likes of ISIS et al are. there is no compromise, they are right and everyone else is wrong

I am of no religion, but i am tolerant of religion for those who it gives succour too, National Conservatism with its mix of religious fundamentalism, overt nationalism and rampant support for individualism is in my opinion anti societal.

The backers of these people are already rich capitalists who just want to exploit the working man and woman to sate their own need for greed. They do not care about the struggles they have imposed on the working class, they did that delibiritley so they could divide society into idiotic stuff like "woke" who has a penis and other fucking nonsense.

The Nat Cons exist for one reason, they are funded by capital and will work for the interests of capital, they will use "woke" issues to try and create a social reason why you should support the owners of capital. Remember it was the owners of capital with their avarice that created the conditions for this when their greed created the bank crashes in 2008 which facilitated the dumbing down and chronic under funding of public services.

They have created a public arena where demonisation of minorities is perfectly acceptably, not acceptable but encouraged, that disgusts me, but the owners of capital have always known that a strong united working class will fight against their domination and that scares them. They live in fear of us the working class having something they do not have and what they lack is comradeship, because they are individuals who would sell their granny to make a few a few quid where as we would look after granny even if it made us poorer.

The Nat Cs are not patriots, patriotism according to Orwell means loving your country, it is defensive in nature, its a love of place and country, Nationalism as the Nat Cons eschew is inseparable for the desire of power.

This a fabulous quote by Charles De Gaulle

Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.”

Nat Cons

Give them power and we become a fascist state.

There is no doubt in my mind that RW authoritarian beliefs are permeating through society, they are backed by a nefarious network of dodgy Tufton street think tanks and American right wing evangelists.

I read up on American Christian evangelist beliefs and they are fucking scary, look them up and if do not terrify you then fair enough, but they are religious fundamentalists in exactly the same way that the likes of ISIS et al are. there is no compromise, they are right and everyone else is wrong

I am of no religion, but i am tolerant of religion for those who it gives succour too, National Conservatism with its mix of religious fundamentalism, overt nationalism and rampant support for individualism is in my opinion anti societal.

The backers of these people are already rich capitalists who just want to exploit the working man and woman to sate their own need for greed. They do not care about the struggles they have imposed on the working class, they did that delibiritley so they could divide society into idiotic stuff like "woke" who has a penis and other fucking nonsense.

The Nat Cons exist for one reason, they are funded by capital and will work for the interests of capital, they will use "woke" issues to try and create a social reason why you should support the owners of capital. Remember it was the owners of capital with their avarice that created the conditions for this when their greed created the bank crashes in 2008 which facilitated the dumbing down and chronic under funding of public services.

They have created a public arena where demonisation of minorities is perfectly acceptably, not acceptable but encouraged, that disgusts me, but the owners of capital have always known that a strong united working class will fight against their domination and that scares them. They live in fear of us the working class having something they do not have and what they lack is comradeship, because they are individuals who would sell their granny to make a few a few quid where as we would look after granny even if it made us poorer.

The Nat Cs are not patriots, patriotism according to Orwell means loving your country, it is defensive in nature, its a love of place and country, Nationalism as the Nat Cons eschew is inseparable for the desire of power.

This a fabulous quote by Charles De Gaulle

Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.”

Nat Cons

Give them power and we become a fascist state.
That quote is more topical than ever. I deplore nationalism.

Can see both sides of this. Farage and braverman are shitty little rw grifters, and the decision by farage to grift in Brussels was no doubt a play to the gallery back home. Brussels authorities clamping down like that was a toddler level reaction - likely more of a personal protest against 'mr Brexit' than a legit security concern. Pathetic from all sides really, but as in the guardian article above it probably allows farage and braverman to play the victim and bask in publicity. A win for them.
As ever, those fighting for free speech for farage will assist him almost as much as those gloating over him being shut down. Love and hate being two cheeks of the same media publicity arse.

Can see both sides of this. Farage and braverman are shitty little rw grifters, and the decision by farage to grift in Brussels was no doubt a play to the gallery back home. Brussels authorities clamping down like that was a toddler level reaction - likely more of a personal protest against 'mr Brexit' than a legit security concern. Pathetic from all sides really, but as in the guardian article above it probably allows farage and braverman to play the victim and bask in publicity. A win for them.
As ever, those fighting for free speech for farage will assist him almost as much as those gloating over him being shut down. Love and hate being two cheeks of the same media publicity arse.

It was held in Brussels for a reason .........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.