Championship Thread - 2023/24

1000013884.jpg

laptop-wank.gif

After last nights result it feels like we will just fall short, if we get a result today (and that's a big if) I feel everybody else will also get a result.

Psychologically if we could just get our head above the line for a week it might really put the pressure on the others down there.
Very best wishes for today. I'll be checking my phone particularly for your results and Derby's (our lad's team).

If you can just get your head above that line it will give them a boost. Stoke, Hudders and Brum are looking very vulnerable. I'm amazed you're still in it after that horrific start...but like when we had Alan Ball in 95-96....we were always playing catch up. I hope your ending to the season is better than ours was.

Thinks that's it for us tbh, 1st half today we should have had the game won. We won't get a better chance of 3 points. Once we scored they came out of their shell and for the last 15 mins were the better team.

With Birmingham winning and they play Rotherham away next week, we could be 4 points adrift before we play Blackburn on Sunday. Then Huddersfield play Birmingham the following week.

Southampton making a late push for an automatic promotion slot. 3 up at home to Preston tonight. 4 points behind Leicester in 2nd place, but with a game in hand (poorer GD though). I think they've probably left it a bit late for the charge now. Only 3 games left for them after tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.