Championship Thread - 2023/24

They play Leicester next Tuesday.
I'd like to see Southampton go up
5 ex City youth players with them at moment plus Taylor Harwood Bellis ( loan)

And Leeds away final day! A tough ask for them, but Leicester's form has been atrocious. Leicester and Southampton going up would be my preference. Leeds and Ipswich can lose in the playoffs.

And Leeds away final day! A tough ask for them, but Leicester's form has been atrocious. Leicester and Southampton going up would be my preference. Leeds and Ipswich can lose in the playoffs.
Bazunu out for the season.
McCarthy is a good replacement

Thinks that's it for us tbh, 1st half today we should have had the game won. We won't get a better chance of 3 points. Once we scored they came out of their shell and for the last 15 mins were the better team.

With Birmingham winning and they play Rotherham away next week, we could be 4 points adrift before we play Blackburn on Sunday. Then Huddersfield play Birmingham the following week.

So tight down there you never know mate. QPR have some tricky games to come. Just got to stay in touch.

So tight down there you never know mate. QPR have some tricky games to come. Just got to stay in touch.

Whilst I would normally agree m8, it still means we need to win possibly 2 out of 3 games which looking at our fixtures I'm not sure that happens Blackburn (A), WBA (H), Sunderland (A)

With Steve Evans going back in to Rotherham though it may give them a kick up the pants against Birmingham this weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.