Jude Bellingham

What is interesting is when fans see players like Bellend, Kane, Vardy, Rashford etc diving to try and win free kicks, the pundits call it clever play, we the fans call it what it is, cheating. Supposedly any player who waves an imaginary card in an attempt to get an opponent booked will be cautioned themselves, rarely happens and it rarely happens when they are constantly in the ear of the ref moaning about the length of the grass. I think refs are a little overawed to book Madrid players when they act up, how many times did he tell their keeper to stop pissing about at goal kicks, I stopped counting at three. I am glad we never signed this twat, would have been a total wanker.

I didn’t realise in the summer how much of a bellend he is. I don’t care how good is he going to be, I’m so glad we didn’t sign him. His ego, his antics, his diving and faking of situations to get red cards, his tantrums - all of it - would not have been welcome here. He would have disrupted the group.

I didn’t realise in the summer how much of a bellend he is. I don’t care how good is he going to be, I’m so glad we didn’t sign him. His ego, his antics, his diving and faking of situations to get red cards, his tantrums - all of it - would not have been welcome here. He would have disrupted the group.
lets be honest, it wouldn't have happened here. He does it at Real because its ingrained in the club, Ancelotti specifically gets his players to play that wya.

lets be honest, it wouldn't have happened here. He does it at Real because its ingrained in the club, Ancelotti specifically gets his players to play that wya.

Absolutely, it runs right through their team because its the way they do things.

Thank god we didn't sign this absolute ****.

I'd rather get relegated than have pricks like that play for us.

No wonder Madrid and the rats downstream in the mersey were so desperate to sign the twat.

And say what you will about Southgate but I can't see him standing for it.

Bellingham and Foden are polar opposites in their approach to football.

he's another mbappe type guy.

lots of raw talent but an utter, utter **** and not as good as he thinks he is.

I remember back then, someone said he's already like this at Dortmund. He just fitted Madrid too well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.