FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rodri was absolutely fucked. No way he will play. Lewis/Stones/Bobb/Alvarez/Kovacic all likely to start I would have thought.

50/50 game now for me. Tiredness will play a part and disappointment too. Not easy playing 120 mins, losing on pens and then laying again less than 70 hrs later.
Ake and Stonesy too

Edit: Aaah you’d put Stones already

Rodri was absolutely fucked. No way he will play. Lewis/Stones/Bobb/Alvarez/Kovacic all likely to start I would have thought.

50/50 game now for me. Tiredness will play a part and disappointment too. Not easy playing 120 mins, losing on pens and then laying again less than 70 hrs later.

Yeah, that’s my worry. I think Pep will prioritise Brighton away. It’s risky as there’s no guarantee we’ll win the PL title, but if we all had to pick one of the 2 cups, we’d all pick a 4th PL title in a row.

Looking forward to this now. Hope the lads aren't too exhausted from last night. I expect a few young guns like Lewis will start. I think City will have enough to beat Chelsea even after the Madrid disappointment.
Likewise should be a competitive game even if we are slightly weak. Could be the ideal game to bounce back with. Good day out an all that’s ultimately what it’s about.

I'll be driving down to Stanmore station, it's 4 stops from Wembley on the tube.

We did Stanmore for the Sheff Utd semi last year. Not sure if there was a problem after the game or its normally like that but took absolutely ages to clear afterwards. We actually went for something to eat and it was still gridlocked after that!

We did Stanmore for the Sheff Utd semi last year. Not sure if there was a problem after the game or its normally like that but took absolutely ages to clear afterwards. We actually went for something to eat and it was still gridlocked after that!
Always bad egress, binned it after the Sunderland game. The road outside is busy anyway so cars take a while getting off.

It just got too popular.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.