FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fuck last night it’s gone let’s all get behind the lads we can still have a great season loud and proud Saturday, city city come on you blue boys
Regardless of what happens from here we’ve already had a great season, we unlucky against Real Madrid over two games far the better side had 13 seasons beyond my wildest dreams. Be right behind em Saturday and hopefully on to the final and embarass them glory hunting twats again.

They can fook right off.

Im only down for the day so will carry on to Harrow on The Hill, theres a couple of good pubs there. Would do Wealdstone if we had the time as good to give money to a non league club.
Stayed in Harrow the last few Wembley trips. Ended up in The George after the games/in the evening, always a few blues.

A few rags too after the final which made it even better.

Stayed in Harrow the last few Wembley trips. Ended up in The George after the games/in the evening, always a few blues.

A few rags too after the final which made it even better.
My mate who lives down there thinks The George might be having a refurb but theres a couple of others there if it is.

My mate who lives down there thinks The George might be having a refurb but theres a couple of others there if it is.
A quick check on their fb page suggests you might be right. Which others do you go in? Been the Wetherspoons but not tried any of the others.

A quick check on their fb page suggests you might be right. Which others do you go in? Been the Wetherspoons but not tried any of the others.
Trying the spoons I think but there was one just round the corner from there a few years ago too.
Theres also the Castle my mate says but thats past The George.

Trying the spoons I think but there was one just round the corner from there a few years ago too.
Theres also the Castle my mate says but thats past The George.
Nice one - yeah there are a few more round spoons etc just never tried them so not sure what they are like.

Fuck last night it’s gone let’s all get behind the lads we can still have a great season loud and proud Saturday, city city come on you blue boys
It's going to take a monumental effort, after the disappointment of last night and the energy the the lads used up, but if any team can bounce back it's this one.

Is the parking OK here. We used Wealdstone for the CS a few years ago but are hoping to keep costs down by staying out of the ULEZ zone. Although buying the wrong train ticket could cost even more! Also wife has a knee problem currently so we need to park near to a station and get off the train as near to Wembley as possible. Wealdstone was great BTW, just considering options.
Yeah parking right next to the station about £3 @ weekend all day. Use contact less for tube, big saving on purchase of ticket,. Trains into Wembley about every 15 minutes. Tell your wife not to worry about walking, I'm 75 & waiting for knee replacement surgery !! Keep takin' the tablets, up the Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.