The Co-op Live, next to the Etihad.

You won’t be seeing any top bands then. In fact doubt you’ll get to see many mid tier bands for less than £40. Bands that play 2/3000 capacity venues are charging around £40/50.
I can't think of anything that's worth it. I paid £10 for a Bowie Ticket in 83...in today's money that's about 42 quid. That's what i'd pay to see him if he was able to reform.

I can't think of anything that's worth it. I paid £10 for a Bowie Ticket in 83...in today's money that's about 42 quid. That's what i'd pay to see him if he was able to reform.
Fair enough, I enjoy going to see bands, though in general avoid the big arenas,and hate stadium gigs. I prefer smaller venues 2000 ish but accept most bands I go and see will cost me anywhere from £35 up to £60, so its either pay it or don’t go. Any bands that play the COOP will be charging £80 upwards, I noticed the other week Stevie Nicks at the Glasgow Hydro was £200 and up I wouldn’t pay that but it was just about sold out.

Fair enough, I enjoy going to see bands, though in general avoid the big arenas,and hate stadium gigs. I prefer smaller venues 2000 ish but accept most bands I go and see will cost me anywhere from £35 up to £60, so its either pay it or don’t go. Any bands that play the COOP will be charging £80 upwards, I noticed the other week Stevie Nicks at the Glasgow Hydro was £200 and up I wouldn’t pay that but it was just about sold out.
Geriatric rock rules, OK! I wonder how many of the audience are wearing those nappy things..

9 quid a pint lol
That's nothing. Yesterday at Wembley there was a small stall selling rum and coke.
The 'rum' was in a plastic carton that had a pump mechanism. The barman pumped around 5 lots of rum into a large plastic container and then filled it with shite coke. He then poured into plastic glasses filled with ice. They were charging £8.50. There is no way you got a proper shot of rum. One bloke asked for no ice and they refused to serve him.

There was a queue !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.