Doesn't seem right anymore..

I don’t lucid dream but recently my dreams have become so vivid I think they are real. Yesterday I lay in bed panicking about the paper on commercial law which was due and I hadn’t even started it. It took me some time to realize that the last time I wrote a paper on that subject was 55 years ago.
My tutor will not be pleased at such tardiness.

bill, sort it out, pal.

dreams are for pleasure.
if you have unpleasant dreams it is because something in life is bothering you.

when you rest your head on the pillow you must follow the advice of roald dahl.

30918-Roald-Dahl-Quote-If-you-have-good-thoughts-they-will-shine-out-of.jpg

sweet dreams x
Not sure Roald Dahl’s is always the best advice to follow though. Could end up with some weird and dodgy dreams doing that. And start missing letters out of your first name.

that is exactly how i am too.

sleeping, and especially dreaming, is bliss.

waking up, turning over and going back into a dream is heaven.

It all depends on the dream lol. Since I took early retirement I still have dreams I'm at work on occasion. Anybody else still do that?

I can’t sleep lately. Went to my fart sack on friday night saying I hope I sleep in. Got up at 6am. Same thing the next day.
My alarm is set for 5:45am during the week but I just get up at 5:30 because I’m sick of lying there awake.
Might have to roofy myself this weekend.

I can’t sleep lately. Went to my fart sack on friday night saying I hope I sleep in. Got up at 6am. Same thing the next day.
My alarm is set for 5:45am during the week but I just get up at 5:30 because I’m sick of lying there awake.
Fuck that's a bit extreme I use Temazepam.

Give the meth a break

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.