The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are this season, I agree. But the margins are so fine this year that the best team might not actually win. The saying “the best team always wins the league” is said so often that it’s treated as undeniable fact, but I don’t think 38 games is some incredibly vast sample size whereby the best team will always win, forever. Not when the margins are as slight as this season. We can obviously do it from here (it won’t be easy), but I’d still consider Arsenal to have been the best team this season, barring something bizarre in their last 4 matches.
Something bizarre like not actually winning the league?

Those Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea draws get more annoying by the day. Still think we will do it though

really hoped Wolves away and Chelsea home games right after a CL exit will be too much for Arsenal and drop further points.
especially as we lost to Wolves away and couldnt beat this shit Chelsea side at home from 30 shots.
Arteta got 6 points quite easily. :(

score your chances is something we dont care too much in lot of our games and it cost us big.

still in our hands until we drop points again, if that happens imo its over.
6 wins or its Arteta/Flopp to celebrate, I would puke in that case.

what a last few games comin up...

really hoped Wolves away and Chelsea home games right after a CL exit will be too much for Arsenal and drop further points.
especially as we lost to Wolves away and couldnt beat this shit Chelsea side at home from 30 shots.
Arteta got 6 points quite easily. :(

score your chances is something we dont care too much in lot of our games and it cost us big.

still in our hands until we drop points again, if that happens imo its over.
6 wins or its Arteta/Flopp to celebrate, I would puke in that case.

what a last few games comin up...
Yep, we have to be absolutely perfect from now on in. Brighton is going to be a stinker of a game, one where i could easily see us dropping points

Can’t wait to see the reaction when we go down 1 against the mighty Brighton -:)

Seriously tho, both teams let us back in with the defeats last week. It’s up to us to make them pay. No point panicking just yet. Win the next game. That it’s

Yep, we have to be absolutely perfect from now on in. Brighton is going to be a stinker of a game, one where i could easily see us dropping points
Why is it you can see us dropping points at Brighton? I mean, we might. But they're midtable, distinctly worse than they were last season and have ten players out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.