The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MCFC1993

Setting this up because we have one every season and of course it looks like we'll be well involved again.

Poll added as well for our usual points prediction, I'll close it at the end of August.

Next 5 games are looking tasty before Arsenal (A), I think this could be a strong start from us:
Screenshot 2023-08-19 at 22.28.00.png

Who's going to be the biggest threat to us?

Definitely won't be United. Newcastle look strong, they could beat the rest.

I'm torn between Arsenal and Liverpool.

Setting this up because we have one every season and of course it looks like we'll be well involved again.

Poll added as well for our usual points prediction, I'll close it at the end of August.

Next 5 games are looking tasty before Arsenal (A), I think this could be a strong start from us:
View attachment 90700

Who's going to be the biggest threat to us?

Definitely won't be United. Newcastle look strong, they could beat the rest.

I'm torn between Arsenal and Liverpool.
I went for 85 to 89 and looking at that fixture list we should have 20 of those points needed by the end of September.

If we finish above Arsenal and Liverpool I think the title will be ours, no one else looks remotely close to us.

Chelsea will be a threat with the squad they're building but I don't think they'll challenge until next season.

Going for 90-94 although I think there will be a few more teams in the mix this year. I’m hoping a top 4 including Newcastle and Chelsea to make only a single place for one of scum, dippers, tarquins…..

Where does all this respect for Newcastle come from?

They're a good side, but I'd sooner play them every week than either Arsenal or Liverpool, who are both far better sides.

Liverpool were poor last season, but could be very dangerous this year if they can sort out their midfield.

Still think it'll be City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and then the rest.

Where does all this respect for Newcastle come from?

They're a good side, but I'd sooner play them every week than either Arsenal or Liverpool, who are both far better sides.

Liverpool were poor last season, but could be very dangerous this year if they can sort out their midfield.

Still think it'll be City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and then the rest.
They’re a decent side but looked very average against us….but who doesn’t ?

They’ll be in the mix and I’m all for it if they can again displace a traditional top 4 side.

They’re a decent side but looked very average against us….but who doesn’t ?

They’ll be in the mix and I’m all for it if they can again displace a traditional top 4 side.
Agree, thought Newcastle were impressive, hardly wasted a ball. It's just they couldn't get the ball of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.