My day so far.

Slept shite, woke knackered, miserable fucking day in work so far….

Usual fettle.

Somebody has spelt vimto correctly at last! :)
Anagram of Vomit, I’ve had a similar shit day in La Cala, woke up to a sunny outlook, mid afternoon Tapas, now in a beer garden, 22°, couple of Mahou then back to the apartment for tonight’s football on the dodgy box. Come on the Toffee’s, just stick it right up the Dippers, you can do it.

Woke up feeling very rough, bit of temp and cough but meant to be at a important work bash tonight.

Anyhow, got suited and booted and made my way to station. Train cancelled. 20 min wait.

On the train, felt really hot, put my coat in the luggage rack, had non stop cough with everyone hating me, nose running. felt dizzy. Got to the London Bridge to get my connection train, that was delayed 30 mins. realised i left my coat on train.

Got a orange juice and sat down, dropped it down my shirt.

thought fuck this!!! and got train back home. £35 return train, lost coat, ruined shirt, ill and missed my event tonight.
You are Kalvin Phillips and I claim my £5

Anagram of Vomit, I’ve had a similar shit day in La Cala, woke up to a sunny outlook, mid afternoon Tapas, now in a beer garden, 22°, couple of Mahou then back to the apartment for tonight’s football on the dodgy box. Come on the Toffee’s, just stick it right up the Dippers, you can do it.
If that's a shite day I'd be very glad to have one of your good ens. Vimto is gorgeous and I do hope n pray the Mickeys stick it to the murderers. But when you say "you".. I'm very much sky blue :)

If it helps I know a lad who got dumped by his Mrs, went to work the next day only to get told he was being made redundant and when he got home from work found out his Mum had died in a car accident. Never felt so sorry for someone in my life not sure I would have the mental fortitude get get through that.

On Friday I was going into the office, jumped into the shower and no hot water. Water pressure was low on the combi boiler so filled it up to normal pressure but something went wrong and had to do a complete reset. Finally got some tolerably warm water, so had a shower, got dressed and rushed out.

Halfway to the Metrolink stop I realised I didn't have my house keys. I'd obviously unlocked the door so I'd either left it open, with keys inside, or left the keys in the lock outside. Fortunately my house is only minutes from the stop so I went back & I'd left them in the outside lock.

Finally I got the tram to work, got in the office and unpacked my backpack, which was missing my laptop that I'd left at home on my desk. Had to go home, work from home for the rest of the morning then go back in at lunchtime.

If it helps I know a lad who got dumped by his Mrs, went to work the next day only to get told he was being made redundant and when he got home from work found out his Mum had died in a car accident. Never felt so sorry for someone in my life not sure I would have the mental fortitude get get through that.

Jeez.

If that's a shite day I'd be very glad to have one of your good ens. Vimto is gorgeous and I do hope n pray the Mickeys stick it to the murderers. But when you say "you".. I'm very much sky blue :)
Just a well deserved break for Mrs H, been good, back Friday, missed the Semi Final at Wembley so I’m in the good books, I do however get away with a lot, it’s the least I could do for her. I know you’re a proper Blue, absolutely no insinuation!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.