The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm struck watching the interviews with the boss, the players over the past week or so how absolutely calm — and focussed — they are. Not a trace of giddiness. Just business as usual. A lot calmer than many of us on here, truth be told.
These guys have been round the block, several times. They know what they can do.

We have the easiest run-in ,our most difficult game is Spuds away and they might already be resigned to fifth place by then and they will not want to do the Goons any favours , the Goons have a derby game at Spuds and the Rags could put ninety minutes together at the Swamp they are so unpredictable , the Dippers have a derby away game and Villa away , i don't see them winning both of them.
We will win it against West Ham on the last day of the season , sounds familiar ?
So there you go , i have jinxed it :)

We will know by the end of Sunday. If we do our job and win our 2 games, and Spurs beat Arsenal, we can be very very confident.

2 horse race now. The worst thing klopp could have done was announcing his decision to leave. His team have fallen apart. It reminds me of when pelegrini announced he was leaving and pep was coming. Let's hope when pep hangs up his boots, he waits until the end of the season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.