The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its official , Dippers fighting with Villa for turd place , we have lost three league games all season , so we would have to lose two of our last six to give the Dippers a sniff , and there will still be deluded Dippers thinking like Jim Carey in Dumber & Dumber "so i've got a chance" :)

Tonight is huge. Even though I suspect I might be writing that 5more times this is very tricky. Brighton no mugs and relaxed. And we are running tired. But if we can win it will be a huge momentum boost. Here’s hoping arsenal wobble against spurs. Both have to play spurs so that evens out. I reckon Brighton and forest are our hardest in the run in. Win both of those and it really is game on.

Last edited:
Klopp has clearly checked out and so have the players. I read an interesting quote earlier in which he said he tried to figure out how he felt after the Atalanta defeat and he just felt cold.

He's gone, an empty husk of a football manager.

Klopp has clearly checked out and so have the players. I read an interesting quote earlier in which he said he tried to figure out how he felt after the Atalanta defeat and he just felt cold.

He's gone, an empty husk of a football manager.

It's not about Klopp checking out, it's about them running like mad earlier in the season and being fatigued.

Arsenal won't crumble & capitulate like Liverpool have.
I think we'll need to win every game & i think we will

They've only lost twice at home all season.
They've also dropped a load of points there, they've also won 2 games in 4 months and they are currently missing 10 first team regulars. Severely depleted, horrible form and of we can't beat them with what's at stake I'll be very surprised

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.