Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

jurgen klopp liverpool fc gif | WiffleGif

Woah steady.
Who's 2nd? Asking on behalf of nervous Blues ;)
And what position are Arsenal? Asking on behalf of bricking it Blues!
I presume you mean 2nd in the points gained from losing positions table, yeah? That's very true.

If we were to rule out those points, Arsenal would be huge beneficiaries. They've only gained 8 pts, we've gained 24 and the cultists 27.

Runs away from the ball at The Bog when Quansah - young fellow-CB he’s supposed to look after - plays a bad sideways pass, allowing Rodent to log the keeper from the half-way line. Only desire he showed there was to get away from the scene of an accident. But, yeah… everyone else’s fault. Nothing like having a born leader wearing the armband.
In the cup game at OT, dippers get a corner in the last minute, vvd makes a half hearted jump for the ball then as it’s headed clear and the breakaway starts he’s just walking back hand in the air appealing for something letting everyone else bust a gut trying to get back.

The most overrated centre half in the history of the PL, I could name twenty or thirty guys off the top of my head who I’d rather have in my team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.