Media Discussion - 2023/24

Wow, Simon Jordon has seen the light! I can’t do links but I’ll write his words from the Mail …
on FFP - “it is clear to me now that it is the ultimate form of protectionism. Ask yourself who are the people making these rules? When you work backwards from that, you start to work out why these rules were brought in. It’s pulling up the drawbridge and making it virtually impossible to break into the elite“.
Wtf has happened?

Funny Man City fans were saying this over ten years ago but they didn't want to listen! Have to say us Man City fans are the most savvy and impartial fans in premier

Wow, Simon Jordon has seen the light! I can’t do links but I’ll write his words from the Mail …
on FFP -
“it is clear to me now that it [FFP] is the ultimate form of protectionism. Ask yourself who are the people making these rules? When you work backwards from that, you start to work out why these rules were brought in. It’s pulling up the drawbridge and making it virtually impossible to break into the elite“.

Wtf has happened?
stefans work is done he said he was mellowing on |FFP in a post on here

on FFP -
“it is clear to me now that it [FFP] is the ultimate form of protectionism. Ask yourself who are the people making these rules? When you work backwards from that, you start to work out why these rules were brought in. It’s pulling up the drawbridge and making it virtually impossible to break into the elite“.

Wtf has happened?
Quick off the mark after 10 years or more. I detect the influence of Stefan.

on FFP -

Wtf has happened?
If he has truly only just realised this, the man is slower than a dead slug............

on FFP -

Wtf has happened?
Can't find this Damascene conversion via googling

on FFP -

Wtf has happened?
Jordan was considering buying an EFL club. I wonder if his 'due diligence' changed his mind?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.