Media Discussion - 2023/24

So perused the usual media outlets this morning and all about everything red with not a mention about us blues v Brighton tonight. Then later in the day a puff piece in the mirror about Bernardo saying he’s leaving and has already told the boss. So we definitely got a game tonight. Wankers.

So perused the usual media outlets this morning and all about everything red with not a mention about us blues v Brighton tonight. Then later in the day a puff piece in the mirror about Bernardo saying he’s leaving and has already told the boss. So we definitely got a game tonight. Wankers.
And if we win tonight it’ll barely be mentioned in comparison.

If we lose, it’ll be the top headline in every sport rag.

I never watched Sky other than when a City game was on, but just recently I've watched more of their non- live football match content - I thought you lot were lying when you said it was like watching mufctv, it literally has utd on 80% of the time (liverpool the other 20%), I'm just glad I never subscribed.
Terrible

Wow, Simon Jordon has seen the light! I can’t do links but I’ll write his words from the Mail …
on FFP -
“it is clear to me now that it [FFP] is the ultimate form of protectionism. Ask yourself who are the people making these rules? When you work backwards from that, you start to work out why these rules were brought in. It’s pulling up the drawbridge and making it virtually impossible to break into the elite“.

Wtf has happened?
* Except in the case of City, they deserve to be relegated to non-league football for even being accused of violating FFP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.