Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

So just the one league title in 35 years then , so much emotional bullshit around that football club , Clubshop's final game will be vomit inducing , at least he will have the Reserve Team Cup to parade on his open top bus tour.
The Dippers are in for a rude awakening next season , they will find out they have two decent players one of them will piss off to Saudi and the other is 33 year old crock ,and the rest of the squad are over hyped shite and they will also have an unproven manager at Premier league level in charge.
They are f*cked.
They will be in good company with the other media darlings.
They also have no decent players and an unproven manager

So just the one league title in 35 years then , so much emotional bullshit around that football club , Clubshop's final game will be vomit inducing , at least he will have the Reserve Team Cup to parade on his open top bus tour.
The Dippers are in for a rude awakening next season , they will find out they have two decent players one of them will piss off to Saudi and the other is 33 year old crock ,and the rest of the squad are over hyped shite and they will also have an unproven manager at Premier league level in charge.
They are f*cked.
Warms my blue cockles this ;)

Jurgen's cracking up. A true joy to witness. More please.

Interviewers really need to start doing their job and probe him. he's ready to blow his lid if they are good at their job and ask the right questions to get under his skin, they'll get an interview for the ages.

Klopp looks unwell, i think the end of the season & the end of his time with Liverpool cant come quickly enough for him.
He really does look like a broken man, it may not go down well on here but i wish the guy well with his health.
Some things really are more important than fucking football

Klopp looks unwell, i think the end of the season & the end of his time with Liverpool cant come quickly enough for him.
He really does look like a broken man, it may not go down well on here but i wish the guy well with his health.
Some things really are more important than fucking football
Broken only because they won’t win the league. Fuck all else wrong with him

It’s a good day for football -:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.