PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Got to be honest i love reading about potential court action but in truth we haven’t won at the kangaroo court yet and would be amazed if city did win and started slapping lawsuits left, right and centre.
There is a one year time limit on a defamation claim in the UK. You have to initiate action within 12 months of publication. Online coverage makes it possible to sue a publisher in the US courts but even there I think the limit is up to three years. That may explain why most of the usual suspects in the mainstream media (who have legal advice) have apparently curtailed their toxic campaigns.
All we are left with now are morons like Goldbridge, Collymore, and Aldo (who mostly appears in the highly respected Daily Star). Most of the morons don't have deep pockets so will not provide much commercial joy. That said any action our club takes will be nothing to do with money. Perhaps we should pledge to use any damages we receive to support local charities in Manchester.

Is TH his very good sauce?

Tbf I have read plenty of that account and its a decent one generally.
I'm just being skeptical until it's announced on our OS.
I have zero trust in these cunts.
It is possible we could be cleared, even before a hearing cos as 'we' all know these charges are absolute bollocks based on doctored hacked emails.
Even if Pep hinted we're gonna be cleared I still wouldn't get over excited until a official announcement.

Interesting article in 14th April Sunday Times Business Section - featuring Alberto Galassi (CEO of Ferretti) who's a non-exec director of City football Group - when questioned about the charges he says "I am not entitled to discuss this, but perhaps you can tell from my body language I am super confident (about the outcome)"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.