Championship Thread - 2023/24

Quick question for you @West Yorks Owl;

If you had had Röhl in charge from the beginning of the season, where do you HONESTLY think you might have ended up? Within smelling distance of the play offs? Your form since, what, February (?) must be not far off the top 6 over that same period.

What the fuck are Hull playing at? And as for Delap; wake up and smell the coffee lad.

Just turned 21 think he is going to be a top player in the next few years love for us to bring him back this summer on the preseason tour! With better player around him he could be a 20+ goal score in the premiere! If not a team will get a very good striker for peanuts of us..

Quick question for you @West Yorks Owl;

If you had had Röhl in charge from the beginning of the season, where do you HONESTLY think you might have ended up? Within smelling distance of the play offs? Your form since, what, February (?) must be not far off the top 6 over that same period.

Hard to say as if he had been appointed in the summer instead of Munoz, then some of the players we signed then I don't believe we would have under Rohl.

His ppg is 1.42 if you do that over 46 games gets you 65 pts which would probably get you around 10th.

I think staying up next week is massive for the club as if we do then I believe Rohl will stay, we get championship TV money and we can bring in the players he wants. If we f*** up then ohl will leave, TV money will go from around £8m to £1m and Chancer will be bck on the scene throwing hand grenades.

He's been very quiet these last few months, which is far better for the club in general as he's an idiot.

Hard to say as if he had been appointed in the summer instead of Munoz, then some of the players we signed then I don't believe we would have under Rohl.

His ppg is 1.42 if you do that over 46 games gets you 65 pts which would probably get you around 10th.

I think staying up next week is massive for the club as if we do then I believe Rohl will stay, we get championship TV money and we can bring in the players he wants. If we f*** up then ohl will leave, TV money will go from around £8m to £1m and Chancer will be bck on the scene throwing hand grenades.

He's been very quiet these last few months, which is far better for the club in general as he's an idiot.
Good post. Anyway; best of luck for next weekend. I'm confident you'll be okay. What have I been saying to you for months now? About not giving up hope?

Just turned 21 think he is going to be a top player in the next few years love for us to bring him back this summer on the preseason tour! With better player around him he could be a 20+ goal score in the premiere! If not a team will get a very good striker for peanuts of us..

Would be some turn around. All the clubs he’s been on loan at think he’s shite.

Not seen myself but he was obviously highly rated here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.