PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It's possible that the IC have been reviewing the evidence presented to them and have gone back to the PL saying "Are you serious?"
Is it also possible that the PL have seen the colour of our money re the irrefutable evidence we feel we have and decided they no longer want to offer any further evidence as happens in criminal trials?

The more you think about it, the more it feels like this, is coming down to the none co-operation issue. Because that's probably the only thing they can contest, if everything else is falling in, around them.

Not if they drop them all due to irrefutable evidence.
Surely that would have happened months ago, if we actually had the irrefutable evidence we claim.

If this turns out to be true I will be embarrassed as anyone and I will personally apologise to Prestige. But I'm not going to start writing my apology letter yet.

Surely that would have happened months ago, if we actually had the irrefutable evidence we claim.

If this turns out to be true I will be embarrassed as anyone and I will personally apologise to Prestige. But I'm not going to start writing my apology letter yet.

The irrefutable evidence is our accounts and they have to go through about 10 years of them

The irrefutable evidence is our accounts and they have to go through about 10 years of them

Don't misunderstand me, I also think we will be cleared of the vast majority of the charges, I just think the idea that we have already sent documents that have put the whole thing to bed to be incredibly unlikely. We will prove our innocence at a trial.

The more you think about it, the more it feels like this, is coming down to the none co-operation issue. Because that's probably the only thing they can contest, if everything else is falling in, around them.
If we’ve provided irrefutable evidence how can we have not co-operated?

You're missing the part where they (maybe) showing a lack of evidence. I'd imagine our evidence is irrelevant if they are not able to present any substantial evidence of their own.

Yes, that alone (if the case) has reputational damage value doesn’t it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.