PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

if our current wages are 450 inc all bonus, player amortisation about 135 and agents say 20m

I think if a ratio of 5 = approx 520m spend on players so not great
5.5 about 575 so not much short of current spend and ratio of 6 is business as usual. I am against the proposal overall as it limits owner investment, im sure the sheikh would rather determine when he does or doesn’t invest all profits into the club rather than it be decided by this means. But we might not have much of a choice if it’s what 16 clubs want to do.

My real point was about the academy to get our above figures down a bit, and we have the best academy facility in world football.

we paid £60m to agents last year but probably at least £70m in bonuses. basic wages are probably around £360m. So we'll be struggling if it's less than 5 which I expect it will be

we paid £60m to agents last year but probably at least £70m in bonuses. basic wages are probably around £360m. So we'll be struggling if it's less than 5 which I expect it will be
Less than 5 wont be good agreed. The key ally is here is the rags, they need to spend a few quid!

Under 5 threatens the PL as a salable product I very much doubt it will be, I expect it to be a token amount that won't have any real impact seems like a lot of window dressing

What I can guarantee is that none of this will have been thrashed out during the meeting, they'll have just voted on the dream and not thought about the details or consequences. I'd want it all written down including the sanctions and punishments if the rule is broken before ever voting for it but that's just me

Correct. That's why we should wait to see what happens in June. Who knows what it will finally look like?

Agents' fees are capitalised as part of the contract cost and amortised, aren't they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.