Fernandinho completed, OS confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fernandinho transfer fee

I know very little of this guy. Telegraph are saying £22m, Sky (pffft) saying £34. Please don't tell we are paying £34m for a 28 year old.

Can anyone pacify me fears that this guy is worth the higher amount given that we only paid £24m for Yaya

Re: Fernandinho transfer fee

msl said:
I know very little of this guy. Telegraph are saying £22m, Sky (pffft) saying £34. Please don't tell we are paying £34m for a 28 year old.

Can anyone pacify me fears that this guy is worth the higher amount given that we only paid £24m for Yaya
I'll help. People much smarter than you and me have figured out the price. No matter what it is, don't worry, we wouldn't do it if we can't afford it. Relax and enjoy.

Seen the new thread. Delete as apt

Re: Fernandinho has medical

Wolfy said:
Are we only allowed to discuss the medical in here?

I bet they have him on a treadmill.

low blood pressure but some rogue electrolytes in the liver function test

A good start to the window.

Navas is the winger we have been crying out for for the past three seasons.

Fernandinho will energise out midfield. Barry has been a loyal servant but him and Yaya are too slow as a partnership.

I just hope we can secure Isco and Cavani in the next week or so. These are the big two for me, the difference between finishing second and first.

msl said:

How much have you personally paid...that's right...fuck all

So no...we are not going to 'pacify your imaginary fears'

See a shrink...then you can pay some real money

I'm absolutely sure that Isco will sign and probably Cavani as well. With Txiki you get the feeling that there is no chance he will let his targets slip.

Can see about 1-3 more signings after that, CB and possibly another CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.