Fernandinho completed, OS confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fernandinho has medical

It'll be about £24m but let's not forget that we're unique. You have to tie in his wages for 4 years and assume he's going to get win bonuses. Also, he has to live somewhere, so his rent, poll tax, bills, car loan and insurance have to be added. As long as he just eats in Bem Brasil and doesn't go to any of these stupidly priced, pretentious restaurants, I can't see the fee rising much higher.

Blueboy73 said:
Isco and cavani next, this window is gonna be alot better than last summer.

I wonder what one Roberto Mancini is thinking sat at home right now?
If he would have been supported in this manner after winning the title last season we would be going for 3 premiership titles in a row and be the completely dominant force in British football.

I know, I know! But its just the thought that we wasted such a truly golden opportunity to do it.

Sly are nasty, spiteful United worshiping cunts. They would never do the 'deal' (fee + wages + others) thing for a United signing. Was Van Rapist a £40million 'deal'?

TGR said:
Blueboy73 said:

If he would have been supported in this manner after winning the title last season we would be going for 3 premiership titles in a row and be the completely dominant force in British football.

I know, I know! But its just the thought that we wasted such a truly golden opportunity to do it.

I was thinking the same thing but as you said it first you can take all the flac:)

LoveCity said:
Sly are nasty, spiteful United worshiping *****. They would never do the 'deal' (fee + wages + others) thing for a United signing. Was Van Rapist a £40million 'deal'?
You do work hard to put themselves out for a loong vacation.

Reported fees for Fernandinho so far. Daily Mail - £22m. Sun - £25m. Mirror - £22m. Goal - £25m. Sky Sports - £34m.

TGR said:
Blueboy73 said:

Pellegrini will be better.I can just feel it.With the players we got now I think we should reach the champions league quarterfinal this year.

A peach of a comment off twatter

"@Ramiz_98 19m could aid a whole african country for about a month. Why do man city spend money so stupidly"

City, ruining the African continent....

zeven said:
LoveCity said:
Sly are nasty, spiteful United worshiping *****. They would never do the 'deal' (fee + wages + others) thing for a United signing. Was Van Rapist a £40million 'deal'?
You do work hard to put themselves out for a loong vacation.

Reported fees for Fernandinho so far. Daily Mail - £22m. Sun - £25m. Mirror - £22m. Goal - £25m. Sky Sports - £34m.

Last night they were showing a head to head on stats between Moyes and Martinez and bigging it up Moyes has a far better record. OF course he has, Everton are a lot better than Wigan

TGR said:
Blueboy73 said:

Probably because the Sheikh didn't fancy giving him a shitload more cash to replace the players he deemed good enough to spend a shitload of cash on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.