Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got pace, movement and the ability to beat a man. He played in pretty much every minute of every game (including cups) for the first half of the year and for a 19 year old kid that takes a lot out of you.

He may be scrapping for 5th now, but 12 months before he was a key reason why Liverpool got so close to winning the league.

As for scouse fans, who gives a fuck what they think? Most of them thought Milner was shit before it looked like he was going there. And I bet he's asking £50m plus for a player he's "happy to sell".

Lets not kid ourselves here, it was ONLY Luis Suarez that was the key reason as to why they came so close. This season without him proved that.

I´m the only one, who has the feeling, if this lad get always and everwhere trashed, even in Englands games, than he will go outbroad, maybe, taking the Benitez-Madrid option, for example??? (if there is at all some or offer, not only speculations)

Sounds like.. it could be the case with him...

I´m the only one, who has the feeling, if this lad get always and everwhere trashed, even in Englands games, than he will go outbroad, maybe, taking the Benitez-Madrid option, for example??? (if there is at all some or offer, not only speculations)

Not a hope, he's already struggling to learn English.

Lets not kid ourselves here, it was ONLY Luis Suarez that was the key reason as to why they came so close. This season without him proved that.
He was a key player for them in the run home. Suarez did a lot of course but it is a bit ignorant to suggest no-one else did.

Yeah. He's young and probably tired of getting bullied by the Liverpool media. If he gets an offer from Real he won't think twice.

The hate Sterling is getting is embarrassing, especially from the England game yesterday. He was no better or worse than anyone else & in no way stood out as being the 'worst player'.

Pretty much confirms he's nailed on to come to us though. If he was joining Arsenal than the hate mob in the media would be no where near as strong.

Where was this hate mob when Liverpool were buying players from Southampton? I don't recall an outcry that the Southampton players weren't being loyal to that club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.