Talksport

Like you, I think most of their output is dross. However, one exception is the Clips of the Week feature on the Hawksbee and Jacobs Friday afternoon show. In this, they play a collection of broadcast mistakes from the other presenters, from the week. Some of it is very funny.

These are available as a podcast, and I would recommend a listen to the one from Friday 12 June. There is a very funny clip of Alan Brazil, attempting to translate from Dutch into English.

To be honest listening to someone get toungetied or saying the wrong word is only funny once not 5 times a week forever.

Like you, I think most of their output is dross. However, one exception is the Clips of the Week feature on the Hawksbee and Jacobs Friday afternoon show. In this, they play a collection of broadcast mistakes from the other presenters, from the week. Some of it is very funny.

These are available as a podcast, and I would recommend a listen to the one from Friday 12 June. There is a very funny clip of Alan Brazil, attempting to translate from Dutch into English.

Is a three-hour show long enough?

I thought it was a 24 hour clip show, aren't all the presenters making gaffes every time they open their mouths?

Well I guess I should say 10 hour clip show as you have to take out the 14 hours of Selco & Bookies adverts out of that

I thought it was a 24 hour clip show, aren't all the presenters making gaffes every time they open their mouths?

Well I guess I should say 10 hour clip show as you have to take out the 14 hours of Selco & Bookies adverts out of that
Don't forget the hedgehog gutter brush lol

Don't forget the hedgehog gutter brush lol
Damn I missed that, stopped tuning in about 2 years ago, last I remember Durham was doing some kind of public service by having some bloke with learning difficulties present the show with him, Goughie I think he was called

Care in the community about sums him up lol
Personally I'd change the format, each presenter could be wired upto the electrical mains, depending on which number/text you used to contact the show they'd get so many volts. Might listen in again then

Are this lot commentating on the England U21 games from a telly in London?
Listened to the ENG V SWE game the other day on 5 live and when the signal briefly dropped out i switched to TS.
The background crowd noise and tannoy etc were very different,listening to both again tonight and TS are definatly two or three seconds behind 5 live.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.