Talksport

At it again this morning... Ray Wilkins on with Brazil – saying what a good signing Oxlaide Chamberlain would be for Chelsea blah blah blah, then Brazil brought up Sterling to us – Terrible move for Sterling says Ray...

Brazil also said ' he would be great coming off the bench'. If we were to put him on the bench we would be ruining another young England player.

and although it is NEVER going to happen - were we to sell Sergio and replace him with Falcao we would then be replacing a worldie with a crock who won't last half a season without injury and will only get you 4 or 5 goals. No agenda of course..............

Oh and of course we would put him on a rumored £500k pw to show how the rags got him at a knock down price !!!

The problem with outfits like TalkShite and Sly Sports when they report negatively about our prospective transfers is that unfortunately they're right. If Sterling was heading for the swamp they'd be telling us it's a perfect fit. Yet coming to us will ruin his career. None of this is based on fact, they make these outlandish statements to placate the masses (scum & Liverpool fans) and also because they hate the long term threat that Manchester City FC poses to the EPL.

The dickhead is on SSN now with that other plum Kevin Davies. Going on about what a good transfer falcao to Chelsea is and if anyone can get the best out of him it will be jose etc, then the absolute herbet went on to admit falcao will mostly sit on the bench next season !!
He was also saying sterling should stay at Liverpool
If it needs jose to get the best out of cash cow.
Does that mean the melted welly is shit

Durham & the other cock have just been waffling on about how City need to buy big in order to not get left behind due to Chelsea's fantastic signings....anyone care to guess who the fuck their referring to?

Like you, I think most of their output is dross. However, one exception is the Clips of the Week feature on the Hawksbee and Jacobs Friday afternoon show. In this, they play a collection of broadcast mistakes from the other presenters, from the week. Some of it is very funny.

These are available as a podcast, and I would recommend a listen to the one from Friday 12 June. There is a very funny clip of Alan Brazil, attempting to translate from Dutch into English.

Like you, I think most of their output is dross. However, one exception is the Clips of the Week feature on the Hawksbee and Jacobs Friday afternoon show. In this, they play a collection of broadcast mistakes from the other presenters, from the week. Some of it is very funny.

These are available as a podcast, and I would recommend a listen to the one from Friday 12 June. There is a very funny clip of Alan Brazil, attempting to translate from Dutch into English.
Not a fucking chance I'd click on their website.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.