2015/16 Home Kit

Went to City store this morning at8am to collect mine. Only 2 other people there . Hope its busier when sky sports turn up.

Seems quite enticing to go and get my face painted, get a free butty and meet Key 10'3 dj but meh... think i'll just wait 'till they're in the bargain bucket at the end of the season :D

If anybody orders from Aliexpress and the quality is decent, send us a link to the seller please.

Went in the town Nike shop to have a look at the 'player' version of the shirt as they had it last season.

I was told they no long sell football kits now United have gone with Adidas and I'd have to look online.

lol Nike.

If anybody orders from Aliexpress and the quality is decent, send us a link to the seller please.
Ordered from aliexpress last week, one for me and one for my 11 year old , total cost around £17. They were despatched yesterday so will be able to comment on quality shortly...I hope!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.