2015/16 Home Kit

Ordered from aliexpress last week, one for me and one for my 11 year old , total cost around £17. They were despatched yesterday so will be able to comment on quality shortly...I hope!
Nice one. Cheers.

Ordered from aliexpress last week, one for me and one for my 11 year old , total cost around £17. They were despatched yesterday so will be able to comment on quality shortly...I hope!

I have also ordered from aliexpress again athough not from shirley this time, cost about £13 what supplier did you use?

I have also ordered from aliexpress again athough not from shirley this time, cost about £13 what supplier did you use?
Not sure how u know the supplier mate? I ordered from aliexpress.com...a Maggie cheung dealt with that if that means anything?! First shirt despatched just waiting on other being sent.

Last edited:
Not sure how u know the supplier mate? I ordered from aliexpress.com...a Maggie cheung dealt with that if that means anything?! First shirt despatched just waiting on other being sent.
I'm not familiar with maggie cheung, but basically aliexpress has hundreds of individual suppliers/stores who all offer different versions of the shirt, Thai version, best version, aaa+ version, I've bought five or six shirts over the last year or so and I've still no idea what any of the versions mean, I just ask to see actual photos and they send you a link to another site.
I used golden cow and then jersey 777 (Shirley) and now I'm using soccerfans.

JqYSE2H.png

Looks smart as fuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.