Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you just don't know enough of them. They're sub-human scumbags who live of this type of shit.

victim.jpg

This lad will only improve. With Silva and Sergio around he will be a great out let and push the game and change the game on a simple ball over the top. Absolutely quality signing!! Get POGBA now and we will be unbelievable!!

I think it's the perfect representation of those immoral fucking cunts.

This should be a happy day with us signing a player who imo will greatly improve us.

I don't see what the forum gains from you posting shite from a few dickheads. To suggest that what you posted is representative of all Liverpool fans is fucking
ridiculous. What sort of situation are you trying to enflame.

My brother in law is a Liverpool fan and an a paramedic in Manchester and is in no way like any of those sad pathetic twats that you quoted.

You need to gain a little perspective. Anyway, I'm outta here as this thread has took a turn for the worse.

Maybe you just don't know enough of them. They're sub-human scumbags who live of this type of shit.

Absolutely on the money Damo.

I should, at this point, mention that I don't hate all scousers (but I haven't met them all yet!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.