Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
the sooner you lot realise its over the better it will be for you. your city is a shit tip, your culture is a shit culture, your football teams, yes both of them, are shit and living in the past. scousers are now football joeys. not just ours but all the clubs at the top table. you have a half decent player? then he's taken right off you. with by the way, loose change.

now fuck off back to raceland.

dont forget that dreadful accent

the sooner you lot realise its over the better it will be for you. your city is a shit tip, your culture is a shit culture, your football teams, yes both of them, are shit and living in the past. scousers are now football joeys. not just ours but all the clubs at the top table. you have a half decent player? then he's taken right off you. with by the way, loose change.

He's worth whatever the selling club wants, simple as that, and when they see us coming, they get greedy. It's nothing to do with city ruining football it's their own greed that's doing it

On the flil side, I'm mega excited about this lad linking up with toure and silva...holy shit

Well said that man

If I could wish for one thing next season it would be Raheem scoring the winner in front of the kop #have it

Even better, if he did an Adebayor, running the length of the pitch to the Kop. I don't think he'd get out alive though.

Just heard a rumor that apparently Stevie GBH had a farewell dinner during the week and everybody bar Johnson and Sterling gave him a standing ovation.

Well done Raheem. Already my favorite player.

Fuck off GBH.

Where did you hear that?

What's wrong with £200k a week, seriously?

Never ceases to amaze me when people talk about football salaries.

Some music performers earn that a day.

Even Lewis Hamilton is pulling £500k a week.

There is a lot of money in football.

I'm sure Sterling won't be earning far off £200k a week.

We are losing a lot off the wages and we are buying a young potentially world class player.

Let's hope he wants £300k a week from us when we next sit down to extend.

It will mean he has realised his magnificent potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.