Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha sky sports news giving out the big un with a vote on who has got the best out of the deal. Dippers with 85% of the vote hardly fucking surprising I'd have voted for them!

Couldn't give a shit if we paid 4p or £40m.

Come on City!

I quite like this quote from an unusually level-headed RAWK poster

Makes me look forward to seeing him play for us.

They're not all cunts despite what Damocles thinks ;)

Anyway, I think Liverpool have got the best deal - after all, once they've given QPR their cut they'll still have enough to buy Andy Carroll for £35 million again!

Its a fair point that you have rich Sheiks so maybe the money issue doesnt matter to you. But simply as a football fan discussing transfers, hes not worth that kind of money. Youre not getting that kind of player in that kind of money bracket.

Did we want Sterling to leave? No why would we, we were building him up as a player. Would I sell him for £49million? Id help him pack.

Listen its not a slight on you guys, youve bought him, youve got rich sheiks so what do you care. But hes worth nothing near that kind of money.

At the end of the day weve got no problems with you guys or clubs like Arsenal, all im saying is you might think how much did we pay for this guy after 6 months.

The betrayal from him is simply the way he treated the club, after we built him as a player, helped him grow, we even gave him a holiday in the middle of the season for goodness sake, we bent over backwards for him, and he repaid us by being a douche. As some of you have said, Milner left on good terms, thats because he conducted himself properly, this guy didnt.

Imagine if Harry Kane started acting the big i am just because he had his breakthrough season last year with Spurs. Thats what sterling did. He is only 20 remember.

the sooner you lot realise its over the better it will be for you. your city is a shit tip, your culture is a shit culture, your football teams, yes both of them, are shit and living in the past. scousers are now football joeys. not just ours but all the clubs at the top table. you have a half decent player? then he's taken right off you. with by the way, loose change.

now fuck off back to raceland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.