United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The term horrible obnoxious cunts is not used often enough in this aspect
All of those horrible obnoxious cunts are getting chirpy again. They seem oblivious to the fact that their player of season last year wants out, their record signing is awol and leaving, they have one recognised forward, they still have the chuckle brothers at centre half and all their fans will always be utter cunts. Not much to be chirpy about in my book.

All of those horrible obnoxious cunts are getting chirpy again. They seem oblivious to the fact that their player of season last year wants out, their record signing is awol and leaving, they have one recognised forward, they still have the chuckle brothers at centre half and all their fans will always be utter cunts. Not much to be chirpy about in my book.

The media default of them about to have a successful season is still in force, whereas we are going to struggle again - apparently. I wonder if that will ever change.

The media default of them about to have a successful season is still in force, whereas we are going to struggle again - apparently. I wonder if that will ever change.
I'm at a point where i don't want it to change. It is so ridiculous and predictable that its become funny. We could sign Pogba, Messi and KDB and the usual rag pundits would be out on force predicting they would be top 2 and we'd be 4th.

A week before the season starts and United's second choice striker is James Wilson.

Title challengers.

£200 million well spent.

Linked with three big names this summer Ronaldo, Zlatan and Ramos. They've signed none of them and had to shop at bargain basement.

The media do the job of covering up for them failing to sign a big name and big up the average ones they have signed into world beaters.

Darmian - another Nastasic at best.
Shweinsteiger - steady but now slow and over the hill.
Depay - potential but that's all. Not a big name and not the next Messi.
Schneiderlen - steady eddy type midfielder who looks out of his depth at international level. Again nothing special.

I'm sure United will grind out results but let's not be fooled by the hype. We made up a 15pt swing in them at the end of the season with our 'ageing' squad.
If we turn up this year we will wipe the floor with them.

I don't understand how any of their signings make them closer to the league title.

CB and striker were their two weakest areas but they've not strengthened any of those positions?

Plus, De Gea will leave and they have two poor replacements.

I love it when the rags' expectations go sky high like they've done for the last 3 pre-seasons. The dramatic fall to earth when reality kicks in is a joy to behold. This time last year they were creaming themselves over the signing of galacticos Di Maria and Falcao who were going tear up Premier League defences on the way to title number 21. Now they slag them off as a pair of useless fuckers.

Their whole season is dependant on if the donut thief stays or goes. He bails out their joke of a defence game after game but if he jumps ship then I seriously see them getting Europa League at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.