Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funnily enough, apart from all the goals that everyone remembers — and I do too — I remember him as much for a goal he created, almost single handed, us against the Arse in the league cup at their place in 2011-12, he sprinted out from our six-yard box (not the general penalty area, mind, but the six-yard box), evaded two last ditch Arsenal tackles, took it out to the touchline, with his last gasp sent a beautiful ball upfield to Adam Johnson, who flicked it into Sergio's path. Sergio did the business. It was breathtaking. People have banged on about him being lazy (I've thought so myself at times), he was anything but lazy on that night.
Twice a champion with us — he did his part. Thanks, Edin.

What a great goal that was. He was outstanding in that game.

Funnily enough, apart from all the goals that everyone remembers — and I do too — I remember him as much for a goal he created, almost single handed, us against the Arse in the league cup at their place in 2011-12, he sprinted out from our six-yard box (not the general penalty area, mind, but the six-yard box), evaded two last ditch Arsenal tackles, took it out to the touchline, with his last gasp sent a beautiful ball upfield to Adam Johnson, who flicked it into Sergio's path. Sergio did the business. It was breathtaking. People have banged on about him being lazy (I've thought so myself at times), he was anything but lazy on that night.
Twice a champion with us — he did his part. Thanks, Edin.

Didn't do shit like that anywhere fucking near enough, hence he now has his coat on.

Yellowcatwaving.gif~c200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.