Ross Barkley

One swallow doesn't make a summer

To be fair besides last season where everyone at Everton struggled he has been a decent player. Because of last season we could have knocked millions off the price but if he carries on how he has started this season it will be £50 million plus again.

If Pogba does go to Barcelona and Yaya or Fernando leave next Summer I would take Barkley. He's still only 21, got all the time in the world to add consistency to his game.

Yes but City don't have "all the time in the world" to wait, on a whim, he might one day be good enough, not at the prices Everton will ask anyway.
I know, just saying hypothetically I wouldn't be averse to City having him. Can't think of too many decent centre mids at the minute.

Amazes me how a goal or two can mean a player is back in form. Has he actually played well the last two games as well? Not seen Everton yet.
I anticipate that if we don't land KDB for whatever reason that we will use our surpluss budget with a late bid for Barkley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.