De Bruyne?

I remember Kendall appearing on a North West tv show after he'd retuned from Spain and we were all hoping he would agree to manage us. When he did it was amazing - we were finally 'on the up'! I also remember checking the sports news on Ceefax and seeing he had fucked off back to Everton. God that burned!!! It feels so good to know those kind of days are pretty much over. Transfer Windows come and go and guys like Sergio and Merlin are still here :-)
Then when I thought it couldn't get worse there was the George Graham will he wont he ,but the real killer was the Coppell and Phil Neal debacle when we had about 5 managers in a year

There will be no fucking money left for a cake,after this transfer window.FFP !!! You`re having a laugh Frogman.Hehehehehhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Hater will hate even fucking more.
Do not be mentioning this to Yaya.

I'm not getting excited until he's in Manchester with a deal agreed. All this talk from his agent and various Wolfsburg officials has been nauseating. The situation has essentially not changed in weeks.

Then when I thought it couldn't get worse there was the George Graham will he wont he ,but the real killer was the Coppell and Phil Neal debacle when we had about 5 managers in a year
How about when Harry Basset agreed and then woke up screaming in the night so turned us down the following morning? Ah, the god old days

Sepp rules!
After those 44 years that I waited so patiently for,its like all my Christmas`s and Birthdays rolled into one this week Pam.What a time to be a Blue.
This North Stand could get fooking started if we keep getting these types of players in.
62,000 capacity.Who`d hav thunk eet ?? Not in my lifetime,as someone once said. ;)

I'm not getting excited until he's in Manchester with a deal agreed. All this talk from his agent and various Wolfsburg officials has been nauseating. The situation has essentially not changed in weeks.
The most recent remarks from the agent have failed to nauseate me.

Now there's a 'Come & Get Me' plea if ever I heard one.

Wonder if the MC, at that do, was hired by Tixi. lol

I agree mate......cant see his agent talking so positive about another club unless they trying to get this over the line....does seem like a "come and get me" plea....

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 6m6 minutes ago
De Koster (De Bruyne's agent) to Sport/Voetbalmagazine: "At a club like City, you get a great complete package: a big league, big respect.."

De Koster also said De Bruyne was PSG's main option but more expensive than Di Maria so they opted for the Argentine instead.

De Koster (De Bruyne's agent): "... the guarantee to play for domestic titles and in Europe and then the financial aspect."

De Koster (De Bruyne's agent) to Sport/Voetbalmagazine: "At a club like City, you get a great complete package: a big league, big respect..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.