De Bruyne?

De Koster also said De Bruyne was PSG's main option but more expensive than Di Maria so they opted for the Argentine instead.

De Koster (De Bruyne's agent): "... the guarantee to play for domestic titles and in Europe and then the financial aspect."

De Koster (De Bruyne's agent) to Sport/Voetbalmagazine: "At a club like City, you get a great complete package: a big league, big respect..
The "big league" thing has to be a reference to PSG.

He said it today. These are things you normaly say after a deal is done....this guy is not trying to get the best deal for his client....more like it is already done.

He said it today. These are things you normaly say after a deal is done....this guy is not trying to get the best deal for his client....more like it is already done.
I concur.

Also, where is that Chav twat poster from last night? Hasn't been around this morning.

IF true then i can buy the fecking cake, (that one of our fellow citizens were worried about) yeah even Yaya can relax

I concur.

Also, where is that Chav twat poster from last night? Hasn't been around this morning.
The one I want to see is that poster @Falcao who came shouting his mouth off last night screaming "snubbed" et al ... Oh what a difference 12 hours makes ... Here Raggy Raggy Raggy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.