Central Belt Scotland (Travel)

I'm on the train down for Chelses as well. I have set up a West of Scotland Manchester City Supporters Group on Facebook. Feel free to join and hopefully we can sort something out for travel throughout the season.

I will join that.....If i eventually get facebook. Lol Pretty sure if we get 10-12 blues for starters, give enough notice for a certain game and try get a mini bus sorted for it. Should get a decent price from a punter on gumtree I'd imagine. Everyone get their seasoncards in today? Decent bundle inside :) Buzzing now :)

Travelling from paisley. Will be happy to pick up from central station on matchdays if want to use it as meeting point/train it down together as well. But would car share and split petrol tank. Can get down and back up in my astra for £60 ( full tank) let me know.
I'm from near Paisley, go to a few home games each season, would be happy to link up.
Was searching for the group on Facebook mentioned earlier, can't seem to find it!!

Return flights to dusseldorf for monchengladbach game are £99 return flying direct from Glasgow with germanwings. Flying out morning of the game, arrive at half 2, flying back at 10:40 am the thursday. Dusseldorf airport has a train and its about 1 hr 30mins into monchengladbach. Flight, ticket, hotel could be under £200.

I'm on the train down for Chelses as well. I have set up a West of Scotland Manchester City Supporters Group on Facebook. Feel free to join and hopefully we can sort something out for travel throughout the season.

tried to find it but couldnt :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.