Central Belt Scotland (Travel)

blueparsman

Hi is there any fans from the Central Belt, as we could maybe look to organise some car sharing opportunities. Im in Falkirk. Hope to hear from fellow fans.
Peter

alright mate

im just outside Glasgow and find it easier to get the train down, pretty regular to Preston and means you can get a beer as well!!!

Only really screwed for some early Sunday games if you want down and up the same day!

Unlucky darts if your a Dunfermline fan to ha ha

alright mate

im just outside Glasgow and find it easier to get the train down, pretty regular to Preston and means you can get a beer as well!!!

Only really screwed for some early Sunday games if you want down and up the same day!

alright mate

alright mate

Travelling from paisley. Will be happy to pick up from central station on matchdays if want to use it as meeting point/train it down together as well. But would car share and split petrol tank. Can get down and back up in my astra for £60 ( full tank) let me know.

Hi is there any fans from the Central Belt, as we could maybe look to organise some car sharing opportunities. Im in Falkirk. Hope to hear from fellow fans.
Peter

Hi Peter we have a supporter club called North East Scotland Branch which covers from Inverness to the borders.
Think there will be over 35 season ticket holders in the branch next season with main goals being sharing travel, improved communication, fund raising and meet ups.
We had a night out in Dundee last month which was great crack with about 25 City fans having a meet up.

The lads in Edinburgh are planning on running regular buses and most folks Around Glasgow tend to use the train.
PM me and I can add you to the Facebook page and then give you further information.

I'm just outside Ayr, and have travelled down by all means, car, bus and train. We could do with a West of Scotland supporters club to try and coordinate travel plans to get the games easier and cheaper

be up for that Tam, good few of us up here, even try and get a boozer for a meet up for some games, then take it from there???

Hi Peter we have a supporter club called North East Scotland Branch which covers from Inverness to the borders.
Think there will be over 35 season ticket holders in the branch next season with main goals being sharing travel, improved communication, fund raising and meet ups.
We had a night out in Dundee last month which was great crack with about 25 City fans having a meet up.

The lads in Edinburgh are planning on running regular buses and most folks Around Glasgow tend to use the train.
PM me and I can add you to the Facebook page and then give you further information.

can you keep me updated on what the Edinburgh guys are up to please?

Anyone want travel to games from West of scotland along m77/M8 and M74 route then me know. Could all meet at a central location and head down together.

Will happily drive down. I'm going to chelsea game next Sunday so let me know

Mikey

already sorted train for first few games mate but maybe give you a shout for future games if ok, as long as you can drink and have about 40 pee stops on the way !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.