Transfer deadline day

Can't believe Arsenal didn't go in for a top striker, their fans are getting the piss taken out of them IMO. Highest season ticket prices & the club won't spend the money to make them challengers.

Can't believe Arsenal didn't go in for a top striker, their fans are getting the piss taken out of them IMO. Highest season ticket prices & the club won't spend the money to make them challengers.

There's no top strikers available and even if there was, with the shortage fo them worldwide they'd be better teams than Arsenal in for him. Be thankful for Wengers stubbornness, they could of been serious challengers this year with 2-3 quality signings.

There's no top strikers available and even if there was, with the shortage fo them worldwide they'd be better teams than Arsenal in for him. Be thankful for Wengers stubbornness, they could of been serious challengers this year with 2-3 quality signings.

If they spent the money they could of got a good striker past years:

Cavani
Benzema
Ibra (unlikely tho)
Lacazette
Falcao

I think it's brilliant for us. It's staggering that they have only brought a keeper in though. If Walcott can stay fit then he might do OK, but I'm sure they could have got someone better than Welbeck or Giroud if they spent a bit of money.I thought they were supposed to be getting Cavani but it's reported Wenger wouldn't pay the money.

Think back over our negotiations this transfer window, compare it with other clubs, we have done very well. Possibly learnt from years gone by.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.